Easter is an especially exciting time for littles. Whether your family participates in the traditional 'Easter egg hunt' or 'Easter basket of goodies', there is always the anticipation of treats to be discovered. As a child, I remember eagerly waiting for the trip to gramma's to search for treats to fill my Easter basket - a feat that was always followed by a grand feast and a slice of the beautifully handmade paska (we are Ukrainian after all). Us grandchildren are all grown up now, and it is our turn to honour old traditions and create new ones of our own, like a an Easter basket full of goodies from local businesses!
1. Little Lamb & Co - Donut Pillows
2. Confections MEBB - Easter Bunny Bandana Bib
3. Meri Meri - Felt Finger Puppets
4. Pura Botanicals - Aromatic Playdough Nectar
5. The Little Market - Bunny Baby Beanie
6. Jacek Chocolate - Easter Chicks
7. The Skinny - The Bunny Toy
8. Plum Home + Design - Monochrome Dot Headband
9. Plaid And Paisley - Speckled Hemp Tunic
What would you add to this list? Leave a comment below.
From the whole PURA team, we hope your Easter weekend if full of small, heartfelt moments and lots of chocolate!